John Grisham is a great author when it comes to criminal justice. I've read many books by him. They were all outstanding. For example, one series I read was the Theodore Boone series, by John Grisham. This was about a kid who was 13 years old and obsessed with the court. I thought this was a great book for me because it was about the justice system but it didn't get too complicated because it was in a 13 year old's head. Another book I read by Grisham was The Last Juror. This book had the same idea as the other book except it was more mature. The perspective of this character is from a man in his later twenties. The book I am reading right now is a different category all together.
Like I said before, the Boone series is from the point of view of a 13 year old. The Last Juror is from the view of a 27 year old man. The Partner is from the view of a dead person.
Or at least a guy who's supposed to be.
Patrick faked his own death so he could steal 96 million dollars from a pact that he was in before and getting cheated out of. In the other two books, the main characters had done nothing wrong. But, obviously, Patrick had done something wrong since he had been chased down after 4 years of running. But for some reason, Grisham has decided to defend this thief. I think I understand why. The people in the pact were vicious, money hungry people. Though Grisham is defending a criminal, he makes him look like a good guy.
These books aren't completely different, though. Grisham still manages to connect these books. These books are all about the court. They defend the most innocent person and prosecute the criminal. The Partner is a different story, like I explained. Grisham's books are complicated. The book is the court, and Grisham himself, is the judge.
Like I said before, the Boone series is from the point of view of a 13 year old. The Last Juror is from the view of a 27 year old man. The Partner is from the view of a dead person.
Or at least a guy who's supposed to be.
Patrick faked his own death so he could steal 96 million dollars from a pact that he was in before and getting cheated out of. In the other two books, the main characters had done nothing wrong. But, obviously, Patrick had done something wrong since he had been chased down after 4 years of running. But for some reason, Grisham has decided to defend this thief. I think I understand why. The people in the pact were vicious, money hungry people. Though Grisham is defending a criminal, he makes him look like a good guy.
These books aren't completely different, though. Grisham still manages to connect these books. These books are all about the court. They defend the most innocent person and prosecute the criminal. The Partner is a different story, like I explained. Grisham's books are complicated. The book is the court, and Grisham himself, is the judge.
No comments:
Post a Comment